OFFICE OF STUDENT CONDUCT
UNIVERSITY STUDENT JUDICIARY APPLICATION
Completed Student Judiciary applications must be submitted, on-line, by 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
- While you are logged into the USJ application
do not open additional tabs or browser sessions, this may inadvertently destroy your session cookies and cause a loss of your application data.
- This application has a security time-out value of 60 minutes once you login,
it's recommended that you save as you go by clicking the "Update my Application" button to ensure you don't lose your
work. Save your application well before the expiration time. You may return to the application to continue making
changes. Don't walk away from your application until you've completed or updated it to save your responses.
- You may continue to edit your application until the cutoff time but you MUST confirm you
have completed your application by indicating so (at the bottom of the application).
- In addition to verifying basic information, you should be prepared to answer the following sections:
- Other Colleges/Universities Attended (name, location, dates and degrees only)
- Campus Involvement (University groups, organizations, clubs, etc., including positions held) both past,
present and anticipated for the next academic year.
- Honors and awards you have received.
- Related Experiences (paid or volunteer) including the employer, dates and responsibilities.
- Essay questions:
Question 1. What do the principles of integrity, character, and ethics mean to you? Describe someone (they can be anyone, real or fictional) whom you believe embodies these principles. (200-300 words)
Question 2. In your view, how can the campus community be affected, either positively or negatively, by the actions of one person? (200-300 words)
Question 3: We value the critical thinking skills of our USJ members. With that in mind, please answer the following question: How can apples and oranges be compared? (150-250 words)
The University Student Judiciary Application is not open at this time.
If you have questions please contact the Office of Student Contact 301-314-8204.